Last updated: December 3, 2019
Imago BioSciences, Inc. (“we”, “our”, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our headquarters are located in the United States with a registered office at 329 Oyster Point Blvd., 3rd Floor, South San Francisco, CA 94080. If you are located in the United Kingdom (UK) or the European Economic Area (EEA), we are the data controller for the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In addition to cookies that are “strictly necessary” for the operation of our Website, we use the following cookies:
Functionality cookies: these cookies record information about choices you’ve made and allow us to tailor our Website to you. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to our Website, we can provide you with our services as you have asked for them to be provided.
These cookies allow us to:
- Save your location preference if you have set your location on your homepage;
- Remember settings you have applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colors;
- Show you when you are logged in; and
- Store accessibility options.
Performance cookies: Performance cookies: these cookies help us analyze how our Website is accessed, used, or is performing in order to provide you with a better user experience and to maintain, operate and continually improve our Website.
These cookies allow us to:
- Better understand our Website visitors so that we can improve how we present our content;
- Test different design ideas for particular pages, such as our homepage;
- Collect information about visitors of our Website such as where they are located and what browsers they are using;
- Determine the number of unique users of our Website;
- Improve our Website by measuring any errors that occur; and
- Conduct research and diagnostics to improve product offerings.
[Include the below if you use analytics tools such as Google Analytics:][We use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with the Website. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions, as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how users use our Website. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our Website. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.]]
You may opt-out of functionality cookies and performance cookies at any time by [e.g. clicking the “Manage Cookies” link at the bottom of the page. You can then adjust the available sliders to “On’ or ‘Off”, then clicking “close”].
Alternatively, you can change your preferences by changing the settings in your browser. Most browsers will allow you to choose the level of privacy settings you want. This lets you control your cookie settings so that you can:
- See what cookies or other locally stored data you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis;
- Block third party cookies or similar technology;
- Block cookies or similar technology from particular websites;
- Block all cookies or similar technologies from being set; or
- Delete all cookies or similar technologies when you close your browser
For more information on how to manage the most popular browsers, please see below: